2016 Loyal E. Horton Dining Award Winners
Congratulations to the SASA schools who have won Loyal E. Horton Dining Awards this year!
- Alfred State won a Silver Medal in Residential Dining-Special Event, Small School
- The College at Brockport won a Bronze Medal in Residential Dining-Special Event, Medium School
- SUNY Cortland won a Bronze Medal in Residential Dining-Special Event, Medium School
- SUNY Potsdam won an Honorable Mention in Residential Dining-Special Event, Medium School
- SUNY at Buffalo won an Honorable Mention in Retail Sales—Single Concept, Large School
- SUNY at Geneseo won a GOLD MEDAL in Retail Sales—Multiple Concept/Marketplace, Medium School
- SUNY at Cortland won a Silver Medal in Catering—Special Event, Medium School
Mike Perry, a long time auxiliary services leader in SUNY, is retiring! Hired at Canton in 1976 as Director of the Campus Store then promoted in 1983 to College Association Executive Director, Mike’s tenure also included several campus leadership interim roles in Student Activities, Admissions, Residence Life, Athletics fundraising, and a wide array of planning Canton capital projects. Mike had a national impact on auxiliary services as well, having been elected President of NACAS East in 1991, serving as a Director on NACAS Board from 1991-1994, then elected NACAS President in 1996-97. Mike, a superb conversational story-teller, was always capturing the attention of his audience. He was the person that you always wanted to stay within earshot of… to both learn from, and to have much fun with. We wish him and his family a most healthy and happy retirement!
- SUNY Plattsburgh Director of Conferencing & Event Management Services for College Auxiliary Services job listing has been posted.
- University at Albany Associate Director of Operations for Auxiliary Services job listing has been posted.
- Stony Brook University Marketing and Communications Graphics Designer job listing has been posted.